It is no secret that selling a house in Orlando, Florida can be one of the biggest transactions of their life for most homeowners. When you decide to sell, the ideal situation will be to sell fast and at a fair price. Here are some useful info about the current real estate market in Orlando and some tips that can expedite the process.
Key factors that influence whether you’ll sell your home quickly in the current real estate market in Orlando
There are many factors that influence whether you’ll sell your Orlando property quickly in this market, or not:
- The national economy – the current state of the housing market will influence the property’s value.
- The local economy in Orlando Florida – home prices also fluctuate based on changes in your area’s economy.
- Interest rates – this is usually related to the Federal Reserve overnight borrowing rate for depository institutions. This factor greatly influences how mortgage rates are determined as it sets the cost for banks to borrow money.
- The condition and trends of the neighborhood. Each suburb has its own target market and price range that dictates the minimum and maximum price limits of house value in the area
- Property Location – this includes quality of local schools, proximity to local employment opportunities, available medical facilities, transportation means, crime rate, the existence of shopping and recreational centers and parks.
- The condition of your house and whether it needs work or the new owners can move right away.
- Your house floor plan and architecture.
- The asking price of your house
- Neighborhood Comps – recent sales of properties with similar features to use as a benchmark against your home’s potential price.
Some tips that will help you sell fast in Orlando
Note that most of these tips require a financial investment from your side. You have to spend money to make money.
- Declutter your house by renting a storage unit, don’t fill your closets up to the ceiling for most potential buyers will check the storage spaces and find your mess.
- Hire a designer to stage your property and a professional photograph to get the best listing photos.
- Find the right real estate agent or realtor
- Support the realtor work by promoting the property yourself
- Remove all personalized items
- Make the necessary upgrades like outdated kitchen, bathrooms and replacing old roofs.
- Work on the curve appeal and try to differentiate your house from the others in the neighborhood.
- Do everything you can to make the house bright; buyers are looking for homes with lots of natural light.
If you don’t want to invest time, money and effort into selling your house there is another solution: sell it to a home cash buyer. No matter if you’re trying to avoid a foreclosure, going through a divorce, need to relocate to another city because of a job change, or any other reason you have to sell your house fast: a home cash buyer can be the perfect solution.
A home cash buyer works differently. For example, when you contact Gardenia Homes and submit the short property information form you will receive a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours.
If you want to get the ball rolling you can contact us in a couple ways.
- Give us a call at 407-490-3564: We’ll just ask a few questions about your house… and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a fair cash offer.
- You can fill in the simple assessment form with your basic house info: Gardenia Homes will evaluate your property and we’ll make you a formal offer on your house in less than 24 hours.
This process is totally free, and you are not under any obligation to accept the offer that is provided for you. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly, or on your schedule. We can close in as little as 9 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing.
This reliable method can potentially save you thousands of dollars by no longer having to pay for: realtor fees, closing cost, home repairs of any kind, any future mortgage payments, taxes, and home insurance. We can help you eliminate weeks or even months of open houses, last-minute house showings, as Gardenia Homes removes the need for a “middleman,” therefore creating a straightforward method for you to sell your house quickly for cash in Orlando.